Thursday, December 11, 2008

All of God's Creatures...




I must not have listened very closely in Sunday School as a child because I don't remember anything about a giant guinea pig visiting the Baby Jesus!

Well, Christmas is in two weeks. Is everyone ready? I'm done with my shopping, but I think Matt thinks he still has some shopping to do. I will make some sugar cookies and Oreo balls but I'll probably wait to make them. (Anything else I should make/bring, Mel? Is Christmas at your house, Mel? Did someone tell me that, or am I a nasty assumer?)

I had a three day work week this week b/c I had Monday off then didn't go in on Tues due to weather. Nice!

Matt is close to being done with his classes for this semester and getting closer to "winter break."

Not much going on now. Just trying to stay warm!

Stay safe!!

~Des

1 comment:

Mel said...

Criminy! Clip the poor hog's toenails!! ;-) All I think of when I see the "giant" hog is a recent episode of South Park.


Yepper, x-mas at my house. I have no idea what we're doing for lunch yet. The only thing I was going to tell you to bring sugar cookies.

PS. I finally have all pictures of the kiddos, so I will pass them along this weekend or during x-mas. When r u coming to town this weekend? Wow, three times back in such rapid succession. Good thing gas is cheaper than water!! :-)