Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!!
Thursday morning, I saw one inpatient while Matt and Oliver hung out downstairs in the outpatient PT area reading the paper. (Don't tell anyone there was a pig in the hospital!)
From there we traveled to Monticello to have our first big meal with the Anderson side then our second big meal was at the Kray side. I really wanted to barf!! I didn't think I had eaten that much. Maybe the stomach has shrunk!
Friday, we pretty much hung out. Helped Nina put up her Christmas stuff. Ate supper with my parents and watched the tube. That kind of stuff.
Saturday, we trekked over to Wal Mart (bleh) in the morning. In the afternoon, Gary had his 6th birthday party! Someone gave him a check for his b-day, and when he opened it he said, "Look Mom! Lunch money!" Funny kid!
Saturday night, we went to the high school and saw Marc play in Jim McDonough's Holiday Grande 2008. He played percussion. Jim is a Monti alumnus who is an awesome piano player. He is touring in about five different cities in Iowa this Dec.
Sunday was Matt's birthday!!!! Happy birthday Matt!!!!
Sunday morning, we headed home and made it back before the roads started to freeze and get yucky. Its nice to spend time with family but also nice to be home now. We had birthday pizza for supper and watched football and other TV.
Matt acquired a cold and now has a nice bright, red nose. Just heard him sneeze... followed by nose blowing. Poor guy.
He went out to start my car this morning and nothing happened. Grr... He turned on the headlights, and it finally started 10-15 min later. Did the same thing after work tonight. I, in turn, did the same thing, and it got me to the car dealer in Ankeny where we bought the car. (they are open later hours) Merry Christmas TrailBlazer!! A new battery for you! Aren't batteries supposed to last longer than two years??
Anyway... stay safe!!
~Desi
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ooooohhh-icy roads and cars not starting! I don't miss that at all! You probably don't want to hear that it was 80 degrees here today and I had my AC on in my car!
Post a Comment