Sunday, January 25, 2009

It snowed another 3-5 inches last night. Yippee, I get to shovel again today.

Poor Desi is stuck at work all weekend. It is her weekend to do inpatient therapy, but she is also attending a 2-day continuing ed seminar. She is learning about the hand. That will come in handy since Skiff is now without any Occupational Therapists.

That leaves me at home to study for my accounting test with no distractions... Yeah, right. I have the attention span of a gnat. I look over the material for 15 minutes, then spend an hour on the computer. Study 10 more minutes, then hold the guinea pig. I'm learning a lot! :-)

Class (Intermediate Accounting I)is going well. The first few chapters are pretty much a review of Principles II. At first I was scared, because it has been 14 years since I've had Principles II, but I work enough with accouting that I haven't had a hard time keeping up at all. I am looking forward to getting beyond the basics though.

I joined Facebook earlier this week. Desi had joined a few months ago, and has really enjoyed it, so I thought I would give it a shot too. It is a nice way to check up on classmates, etc. It is rather addictive though. I still haven't got all of the tools figured out yet, but I'm learning.

Well, I suppose I should go back and do some more studying again. Enjoy the snow and have a good week.

-Matt

2 comments:

Mel said...

We didn't get any snow :-P

Anonymous said...

Study hard! Enjoy the snow! We had an inch. -rah