
This is my Grandma Anderson with the happy couple, Alaina and Adam (the lighting wasn't great)

Just a cute pic of Oliver

A pic of us feeding Oliver baby food when he was sick

Matt and Desi at Alaina and Adam's wedding

Mom and Mel as taken by Gary (pretty good pic for a 5 year old!)

Another pic taken by Gary. Kind of artistic, I think!
(Sorry about the strange order of the pics!!)
Saturday afternoon, we attended my cousin's wedding in Ottumwa. Alaina is my dad's brother's daughter. Dad only has one sibling. Alaina and Adam live in Memphis and will have another reception in that area in a few weeks. It was a very lovely wedding and reception. Congrats to the happy couple!! Here's to many happy years!
That morning we just bummed around running errands and getting the oil changed in the TrailBlazer.
Sunday, we just kinda bummed around, too. We got up and went to church and did some cleaning.
Not much on tap for the week. Just work really.
Enjoy the pics!
~Desi

2 comments:
In the first pic, the necklace that I made for Grandma reflected the light just right and makes it look like a glow necklace!!
The pic of you guys turned out really well. I will keep taking pic for you guys- you need more couple shots!
Ahh- another shot of the infamous tongue. Looking at my tongue, it looks huge. No wonder I talk all of the time, I can't keep the damn thing in my mouth!
I liked the pic of you and Matt also. Your shirt was totally cute!
Post a Comment