I have been a fan of The Biggest Loser in the past. It is a really inspiring show, and seeing the results of the contestants in their weight loss has been a wonderful sight. However, after last night, I think I'm done.
Heba and Vicky are bitches. The act like stupid high school girls, and thrive on drama. I had to turn off the program last night. It was ridiculous. Desi was watching the end, and I was grateful for the fact that Vicky's husband got sent home. But, after the show, they showed a commercial previewing next week's episode, and it appears that these juveniles are continuing to be ridiculously mean. I'm done. No more.
This stupid episode actually kept me awake last night. I've been stressing out about at work today. How dumb is that! I've got enough to stress out about. I don't need to worry about a dumb TV show too.
Speaking of stressing...I have a term paper to write about Chinese Air Pollution, and a group presentation/research paper about power and politics in the workplace. Part of our group work includes a face to face interview (as a group) with a divisional vice president/CEO guy from Mid American Energy next week. I have to come up with some questions. I'm almost as nervous about that as I was for my last job interviews. Yikes!
Not to mention that it has been cold and crappy for days, and I have a stupid birthday looming too. I need to stop having birthdays. I'm plenty old already. :-)
Anyway, I hope my sunshine filled post has brightened your day.
-Matt
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Biggest Loser pissed me off, too. Though I CHEERED and screamed when Brady was voted off. WAY TO GO AMY C!!!!!
I stayed awake most of the night running dialog through my head of what I would say to that bitch Vicky if I were Amy C. I'm a loser that is losing sleep over the damn show, too...
In the preview of next week, it showed a note up on someone's door, and I paused the TV to see what it said.
"Fool me once, shame on you, Fool me twice, shame on me. I will not rest until that LYING BITCH is out of the house!" Wow....that kind of drama belongs on big brother or some MTV reality show. NOT Biggest Loser. I hope she (Vicky) goes down. Even Heba is better than Vicky. Heba just talks too much.
I feel grateful that I do not watch this show since I am not losing sleep over it!! :)
Post a Comment