Sunday, April 5, 2009

Oh, such a lazy day.

The rain started in central Iowa last night at about 10:30. It rained off and on all night. Then it started snowing at about 10:30 this morning. It hasn't stopped yet. The grass is covered with about 3 inches or so, and it is starting to accumulate on the sidewalks & driveway. Snowplows have been out this afternoon clearing the slush from the streets. What fun.

I've been studying this weekend for a test on Tuesday. At this point, I know about all I ever will about Intangible Assets, Current Liabilities, Bonds Payable, and Stockholder's Equity. This is the boring part of accounting, in my humble opinion.

Desi has been sick off an on all week. She stayed home from work twice. Poor thing. We've had a VERY low key weekend. I haven't left town since Friday after work. That is very unusual. I don't like to stay home on weekends. No Panera bagels for us. :-)

We went to church last night. Each year on Palm Sunday, they have a Cantata program. They have an orchestra playing, and a choir singing. It is really cool. They also have a Cantata right before Christmas. Quite a site to see.

We will be spending next weekend in Monticello for Easter. Poor us. Just kidding!! Sort of. I think the plan is spending Friday cleaning up Mom and Dad's yard. They want to pull a bunch of evergreen trees out and plant some new stuff. I don't mind yard work, so I offered to help. We'll have an Easter dinner with the Kray's on Saturday night, and with the Anderson's for Sunday dinner.

Everyone have a great week, and a Happy Easter.

-Matt

No comments: