Happy Memorial Day everyone! Hope everyone gets some time off for the holiday.
We didn't/don't have any big plans for the three day weekend. Yesterday morning we traveled to WDM to do some errands and buy some $1 flip flops at Old Navy. It was kinda funny that I was hoarding the very footwear I try to make my patients avoid. Do as I say, not as I do! Matt and I bought six pairs total then picked up seven pairs total for Mel and the boys. Also bought groceries, yay.
Later in the day, Matt worked on accounting homework (Accounting III starts Tuesday), and I guess I'm not really sure what I did all afternoon! Went to church, etc.
Today, we woke up too stinkin' early for a weekend, and I started cleaning. I did all the laundry, cleaned two bathrooms (bleh!!!), and did some living room dusting. Matt wrote a paper. I'm not sure what is worse- cleaning bathrooms or writing papers. Guess I would have to say writing papers because I was not given the gift of BS.
This afternoon, we slathered on some sunblock and headed out to the I-Cubs game. Thank God for the sunblock because the sun was BRIGHT! The I-Cubs lost 2-3 to the Fresno Grizzlies. Bummer. At least the tickets were free!!
Not sure what we will do tomorrow. We still need to figure out what annuals we need and get them in the ground and in pots.
Thursday night, I went on a nice bike ride. I rode to Pleasant Hill and also took a little side trip on a nice trail. Once in Pleasant Hill, my quads decided they had had enough, so Matt had to come pick me up! Oh well. The ride home is more uphill, so I don't think I would have made it. Maybe with a little more work, I'll be able to ride back home again! Definitely not a ride I will do when Matt is not home!
Like I said Matt starts another class on Tuesday. He isn't thrilled with the class he is in now. Doesn't sound like fun to me either.
Have a great weekend!
~Desi
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sounds like a fun time! We're actually in Fresno this weekend, so kind of funny that the I-Cubs played them!
I am in shock and awe that we have another post from you so soon! YEA! I almost didn't even go look! Sounds like a calm and relaxing weekend for you. We all need those. I had one too. Check your snail mail this week...hugs, rah
I totally got a chuckle that Matt had to come and pick you up!
Post a Comment