
This is the dune climb at Sleeping Bear National Lakeshore in Michigan. It was 250 ft (seemed like straight up!). It was a beautiful day with a beautiful blue sky. ( This pic is a little out of order because we went to the dunes after the carferry.)

The S. S. Badger- the carferry we took across Lake Michigan from Manitowoc, WI to Ludington, MI. (Kati- I think I misquoted you the price to take the ferry.)

Sunset at Ludington, MI.

The Mackinac bridge.

Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island. Jacket and tie and dresses required after 6pm. Approx. $800/night to stay there. Needless to say, we stayed elsewhere!

Bridge and Eau Claire river at the Dells of Eau Claire county park in Wisconsin.

The sign at the geographical marker for the exact center of the northwest hemisphere. We are such dorks!!
3 comments:
Ok, next year when we do our family vacation I am getting all the info from this trip from you cause I want to take it!
I got home earlier and have been catching up on my blogs...just now caught yours about your trip! I was so happy to see you guys on Friday!
I'm glad you all have a good time!
I mean HAD a good time ;-)
Post a Comment