Last Friday I got an email from my former boss. The chargeback department is falling way behind again (or still), and they need my help. Do I have any time to spare? Grr. So, this week (and probably for the next 2 or 3), I will be going in early and staying late. Oh well, the overtime pay will be nice.
I think the OT is helping me at home though. I am more productive in the evenings. I'm getting more studying done, and walking on the treadmill too. The Biggest Loser is on now. I don't like Heba.
I went to the ortho yesterday. My spaces are closing slower that they would like, so they cranked the "closing loop" tighter. Ouch. My front teeth are all together now, we're just trying to make the molars catch up. Fun, fun.
My 2nd class of the fall term starts next week. Organization & Behavior. Another gen ed class. I bet I'll have to write a paper for it too. I've heard Simpson is big on term papers. I'll have one for my Meterology class too. More details to come on that one during class on Saturday.
I can't wait until Election Day. These dumb commercials are driving me nuts. Half of the paper every day is dumb political crap. I'm just not a political junkie. They are all a bunch of crooks in my opinion. Nader for president!!
The new HyVee opened last week. It is SO nice, and much better than the little old one it replaces. How sad is it that I've been looking forward to a new grocery store for a year? It was worth the wait.
That's enough for now. I hope everyone has a great rest of the week.
-Matt
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Be sure to fuel the economy with all that overtime money!
-rah
Post a Comment