Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Nothin' much

Haven't posted for awhile, so I thought I would. Last Tuesday, to be exact. Not a very exciting life, I guess.

This past weekend, Matt had class on Saturday morning. We had lunch when he got home then Bill and Nina came out to visit. We went over to WDM and did some shopping/browsing. We came home and ate pizza and played dominoes. Sunday morning, we all went out for breakfast then Bill and Nina headed home. We went to church then to Ankeny to the new Animal Rescue League. They built a brand new facility and had an open house, so we just went to check it out. A new Polk County Jail was built recently, too, so we might go tour that as well. Most likely the only time I will ever be in a jail!

Matt started a new class on Monday night. Organization and Behavior. Sounds muy boring to me. Now he has class on Mon and Thurs nights and every other Saturday morning.

Really nothing else is going on at this time. This afternoon, all of my patients either cancelled or didn't show up, so I headed home early. I made a pot of chili because the weather was great for chili. Cold, blustery, and rainy.

Well, maybe I should post this before the modem cuts out again. Stupid thing.

~Desi

2 comments:

Kati said...

Sure, you'd like us to think that will be the only time you'll be in jail! LOL J/K

Anonymous said...

I was going to say the same thing...you hope that's the only time you see a jail! So do we! :0) Wondered what you were up to with no post is sooooo long! -rah