Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I can't remember!

It has been so long since I blogged that I can't remember what has happened since then!

Umm...let's see...

I remember last week being very busy at work. Our home health PT and inpatient PT were gone at the same time for two weeks (how the heck did that happen??), so one and a half of our outpatient PT's had to fill in leaving the rest of us to hold down the fort in outpatient. Needless to say it didn't really feel like a had a week off at all.

Matt worked on homework and his first quiz last week. He had class again on Saturday. While he was at class, I bought him some items for him for birthday/Christmas and went on a bike ride. I also cleaned out the TrailBlazer and vacuumed it and cleaned out the hoggie cage.

When Matt got home, we had lunch and went to a movie in Pleasant Hill. We saw "Fireproof." They played the preview at church and advertised it in the bulletin. It had an inspirational/religious message and a bit of cheesy acting. The lead actor was Kirk Cameron. It had a good message, though, and made me cry. Doesn't take much anymore.

After the movie, we went to church blah, blah, blah...

Sunday, we cleaned and generally did nothing.

Monday, worked sucked and was really busy. I was there way late, so I was crabby. Tuesday and Wednesday were better. Wednesday, I had a wound eval and whirlpool with dressing change. This lady had a huge wound on her calf with a diagnosis I had never heard of. I'll have to research that one. I really don't mind wound care. Its kinda fun.

Tomorrow night, we have free tickets to "The Express." Gee, with us when the movies rain, they pour!

Well, I better wrap up this post before I bore you all to death (if you aren't there already!)

~Desi

(Oh yeah, and gas is under $3.00 now! $2.89!!!!)

2 comments:

Mel said...

We actually saw 2.99 here...whee!! jerry says the price of oil is tanking and wouldn't be surprised if it went below 2.50 (or more!)

Anonymous said...

Illinois still above $3 - stupid Chicago and all the taxes. $3.07.
Good to hear from you Desi! I need Panera! We moved offices this week and I am exhausted. I have been awake every day at 3AM. Lay in bed until 4am then get up. Been to work before 5 every day! Stayed until 4:30 so 12 hour days. Left at 2:30 today tho and came home and mowed and doing laundry now. I'll have to fight to stay awake until bedtime tonight. Call it work stress! Fical year end rapidly approaching. -rah