Mel and Jerry and the boys came out on Tuesday, and we all went to Adventureland (Matt got to go to work). We arrived at about 10:45. It was pretty warm and steamy in the morning but got better as the day went on. I still had permanent sweat beads on my nose all day!
The boys loved the rides. They both went on all the water rides, the Tornado, and the Dragon. Brendan loved the Dragon, but Gary didn't. Both of the boys loved the Tornado and the train.
We went on all the water rides in a row then went back to my house to change clothes and eat some lunch. On the way back, Brendan fell asleep in the car, so we had to drive around a little. We then stayed at the park until 8:30 or so. We got some Breadeaux Pizza and cheesesticks on the way home. YUM!
The Paskers stayed overnight in our "guest suite" and left for Omaha the next morning. I went to work Wednesday afternoon.
Those boys wore me out! I slept all night, slept in, and fell asleep in the recliner after they left! Needless to say, I didn't want to go to work!!
Stay cool everyone!!!
~Des
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sounds like you had a fun visit. Any pics to share? Glad everyone enjoyed the rides and getting wet. Great day for that. It is way too hot and humid for me. I need to check on Lad. -rah
T'was a great day. I'll work on pictures over the weekend, hopefully!
Thanks again for getting tickets and going with us, Desi! We had a great day!
Post a Comment