Saturday, November 17, 2007

Between Jobs!

Yesterday was my last day as a Chargeback Specialist. When I go to work monday morning, I will be an Accounting Technician. I am very excited, however a bit nervous as well.

When I got to work on Thursday, my co-workers had decorated my cubical with multi-colored signs saying Good Bye & Good Luck. We'll Miss You!!!! We had pizza ordered in for lunch on Thursday. They also had a card for me with many good wishes. They really are a great group of people in the Chargeback department. Too bad the workload is really stressful. I'm gonna miss my co-workers, but not the work!

The Finance department is located in the same building, about 50 yards from Chargebacks. I'll still see the same faces every day, but I will be working with a new group of people. From what I hear, they are a great group of people too. I am looking forward to the new challenge.

This is Desi's weekend to work, so she is working now. She should be home before lunch. I think I'll head out back and do a bit of yard work. The oak is starting to lose some leaves now. Maybe I'll start tearing the border down in the kitchen to get ready for painting. It never ends!

Have a great weekend!

-Matt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on Monday! I'm sure you will do fine! have a nice weekend!
-rah