Hey Kristi, it snowed! I know you miss it!
What the meteorologists said would be some "grassy accumulation" ended up being 2-3"! Stupid weatherman. On my way home, I saw 4 cars in the ditch, one jackknifed (sp?) truck, and a line of traffic behind another jackknifed truck. It took an hour to drive home from work at about 50 mph and less.
Today at work, I had four no-shows and and two cancellations. I only saw about five patients today. Don't know if it was the holiday or the weather. I have about 10 people on my schedule for Friday, and they all swear they are coming.
Tomorrow should be a nice day off. Can't wait!
~Desi
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Desi-
That's what it sounds like here except with no snow and no cars in the ditch ;). I saw on the news that Omaha to Des Moines on 80 was going to be bad-I figured you guys were getting it! I had 4 no shows, 5 cancels and 1 out of 3 evals show up today. I think it is the stupid holiday. People are so dumb-why do they schedule the appointment?!?!? Sucks that you have to work Friday, but I bet it will be similar to today. At least you're getting paid! We have a forced holiday-either you don't get paid or you have to take a vacation. Cheap clinic. Dont get me started....
Post a Comment