Friday, November 30, 2007

Getting Old Sucks!

Yippie. I'm 33 today. As Desi so kindly pointed out last night, I'm 3 times as old as an 11 year old. Sigh. Maybe if we don't get iced in tomorow, I'll head down to the Social Security office to sign up!

We went out to eat at Tursi's Latin King last night. It is a locally owned, and highly reviewed restaruant over on the east side. We had pasta. It was wonderful! I thought we should go last night, as I hear it is a very popular place on Friday and Saturday evenings, with long waits for a table.

We were supposed to head to Monticello this weekend for Gary's big birthday bash. Doesn't look like Mother Nature is going to cooperate. We'll take another look at the forcast on Saturday morning, but it doesn't look promising.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

-Matt

4 comments:

Kati said...

Happy Birthday Matt!! 33 is still young! *I can say that now since I am not!*

Mel said...

Ha ha! You're old! (and I can say THAT because I'm over 30 myself!!)

A HUGE happy birthday to you, Matt. I didn't get a card sent out. I'm a poopy sister-in-law. Well, scatter-brained, anyhow.

I'm praying for a miracle with the weather.....

Jana S. said...

Happy Birthday Matt! I swear you still look exactly the same as you did in your fourth or fifth grade school picture! I swear you do, in my eyes at least. As for me, I recently came to the realization that I have to take all my pictures lying down (which is easy to do with kids, fortunately) from now on to make the skin on my face lie flat instead of hanging down. Anyway ... Happy birthday!
Jane (formerly Kucharik)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT! Hope you had a great day! How is the new job going????-rah