Sunday, November 18, 2007

The rest of the weekend

Whenever we paint something, it seems like we don't decide to start until Saturday afternoon. That is when we decided to start painting the upstairs hallway. The painters left some of the entryway/stairway paint, so we just continued that color up into the hallway. Not a very big space to paint, but there are six doorways to tape and trim around. We started on Saturday, and Matt finished while I was at work on Sunday.

Saturday afternoon we went to a crap (craft) show (it really kinda was a crap show!). Then started painting. Sunday afternoon we had lunch at home then put on sweatshirts and jammie pants and lounged. It was quite cold and rainy out today. Tomorrow is supposed to be 68 then downhill to 35 on Wednesday. Brr!

Thursday will be a Thanksgiving for two at the Kray house. I have to work the day after, so we won't travel to Monticello. We'll see how many people show up for therapy the day after Thanksgiving. If I remember correctly, last year was pretty sparse. I just have a feeling that everyone will show up, though.

My uncle is getting married at 11 AM in Peoria, Ill next Saturday. We think that Matt will pick me up at work on Friday evening, and we'll head out. Not sure yet how far we will go. We just don't want to do the entire trip Saturday morning.

Anyway... there's a little update on our weekend.

~Desi

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Peoria is nice-I always went through it on my way to Kentucky! Have a good trip!

Anonymous said...

You are welcome to stay here either direction or both. Peoria is 2 hours from here. -rah