Happy Birthday Desi! Hope you had a great day. Did my pkg arrive? Hope it was okay....Love the 'Pooh' costume. And enjoyed Matts Halloween jokes. Trick or Treat Smell my Feet Give me something good to eat. That's my line! :) The orange bathroom looks cool! Is the kitchen work done? Can we see a picture of the new counter? Have a great weekend! rah
Happy Birthday Desi. I was thinking how 30 really isn't that far away after I was 25....Hope you have a great day and got your picture Olivia colored just for you.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, my Dicey Mae!! Haa haa. I'm so happy you're pushin' 30. Too bad I already hit it last year. *sigh*
Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! See you on Sunday!
Happy Birthday Desi! Hope you had a great day. Did my pkg arrive? Hope it was okay....Love the 'Pooh' costume. And enjoyed Matts Halloween jokes. Trick or Treat Smell my Feet Give me something good to eat. That's my line! :) The orange bathroom looks cool! Is the kitchen work done? Can we see a picture of the new counter? Have a great weekend! rah
Happy Birthday Desi. I was thinking how 30 really isn't that far away after I was 25....Hope you have a great day and got your picture Olivia colored just for you.
Happy Birthday Desi! Looks like it is a beautiful autumn weekend in Iowa! Enjoy! Go out to an exepensive reaturant and celebrate!
Post a Comment