Lots of little things to say, but it doesn't amount to much.
I took a half-day off work yesterday afternoon. It was a very strange day. I woke up with sore knees. I took some Tylenol, and that helped. Then, I got a massive headache. Everyone was telling me that the horrible cold & crud that is going around starts with a headache. I wasn't working on anything too pressing, and I have about 200 sick hours in my bank, so I thought why not? I left at 1 and came home. An afternoon on the couch was just what the doctor ordered. It was just a headache, not the cold/flu crud.
I've been keeping up with my hour a day on the treadmill. Sometimes the time flies by, but sometimes it drags on forever. Today was a long day. I watched Jeopardy while walking today. Man, I'm really dumb! I cannot believe the questions that those nerds can answer on that show. I did get the Final Jeopardy question right though. What is the only Beatle's song that hit number 1 in the US that is the name of an actual place. It was Penny Lane. I was so proud of myself!
Survivor is on tonight. NCAA Basketball starts tomorrow, so the CBS schedule is all out of whack. American Idol kicks off another singer later tonight. I hope its Kristy Lee Cook or Jason Castro. They annoy me.
We're gearing up for the trip to Monticello this weekend. We both have Friday off, so we are heading back then. I think we will try to take the car instead of the Trail Blazer. The Pontiac hasn't been that far since the new head gasket went in last summer. I haven't trusted it any further than our driveway to work. Wish us luck! It gets better gas mileage though, so it makes sense to take it instead.
Well, this is taking a long time. I better tend to the laundry and get ready for American Idol.
-Matt
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Just heard Amanda O got kicked off-I am happy with that. She was pretty cocky and not too good. I don't like Kristy either. I also don't like Ramielle-what a slut. Hahaha-just kidding ;)
I was SO bummed about Amanda!!! I love rockers. I also want Krisy and Ramiele to go. Wouldn't mind seeing that one girl- Jason Castro- go, either.
I was so happy to see skunk go, but I was surprised it wasn't Christy. Unless she comes up with the biggest comeback ever next week she has to be the one to go.
Glad it was just a headache. There have been weird bugs this year. You'll be back from Monti when you read this. Is this Oliver's first road trip? Hope it went well. HAPPY EASTER!
-rah
Post a Comment