Tonight, I took my new bike on its maiden voyage! I aired up the tires, took the packaging off of my helmet, and adjusted the seat. I pulled out of the garage and felt a raindrop. I thought, "Son of a %$@&!!" I rode around the block, and the rain kinda hurt! I went home and waited for the rain to stop. It only rained lightly and stopped quickly, so I went back out. I rode around the neighborhood for about 20 min. I think my quads are going to feel it tomorrow! Can't wait for nicer weather, so I can ride further.
Anyone watch Idol last night? I think I have fallen in love with David Cook. Not because of last night's performance, mind you (that version of "Billie Jean" was a little strange). I just watched his performance of Lionel Richie's "Hello" from 80's night on YouTube. It was hot!! Matt's new little girlfriend is Brooke White. He thinks she's cute. When she performed last night, he said, "That's my girlfriend Brooke White. You can call her Carly." She resembles Carly Simon, which can get confusing because there is a contestant actually named Carly. I voted for David 5 times and Brooke 4 times. I sure hope that is a toll-free number! That is the first time I have ever voted for an Idol.
~Desi
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I always think about voting but never do. I think that David is pretty awesome too, even though last night was a bit strange. I really hate dreads, he needs to go. Not really liking young David either, he could go too. I agree Brooke right is totally Carly Simon (who by the way is one of my favorites which Jim can't understand cause he is not a Carly Simon fan)
When did you get a new bike? Xmas? Have we seen a picture of it? -rah
I STILL haven't watched Idol from last night, so don't tell me who is booted, 'cause I haven't even seen the performances yet! So sorry, no update this week.
I went to a weather spotters training meeting tonight- getting prepared for the upcoming storm season!! I've just been busy getting my house clean....hope you are able to make it on Saturday!
I LOVE David Cook! He is most definately my pick to win the whole thing. He is the most consistent and the most original. I am in an AI pool and he is my pick. I also am hoping Michael J will bring his A game, because I think he has good potential. He was good this week. Brooke is good-I love the piano. She reminds me of Lindsay B from PT school.
Post a Comment