Gee, that was so long ago. Let's see if I can remember...
Friday morning we lounged. Matt got a haircut, and I can't remember what I did. Went for lunch at the Pizza Ranch and went right home. And good thing we did because there was some old guy wandering around our backyard. Turns out he was from the stump removal place we called earlier that week. We weren't expecting them until Oct 3 or 10, so this was a nice surprise. He ground down our stump in like 15 min and was gone. Cool. So then we went to Earl May and bought a tree. That will be delivered and planted within the next few weeks.
We goofed off the rest of the afternoon then went to the Farts and Craps show at the Fairgrounds Friday night. We bought a couple items but not a lot. Good cup-o-cookies, though! I also met a former co-worker of Matt's that I thought didn't exist because I had never met her.
Saturday, we went to Panera (of course!) then to the Downtown DM Farmer's Market. We bought potatoes and popcorn. We called them our hippie potatoes because they were Yukon Gold and not the regular russets you buy at the store.
We came home, and Matt worked on some homework. I cleaned and stuff. Took a nap. Went to church. Yada yada.
Sunday, I cleaned more. Matt did more homework and mowed the lawn. Made lasagna for lunch. Grieved the end of our week off.
Not very eventful, but relaxing.
Practically had to drag me kicking and screaming out of bed this morning. (of course I am not capable of kicking and screaming in the morning because I am dead to the world when I wake up)
End of vacation... sniff sniff.
~Des
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment