Saturday, Matt had his second meteorology class in the AM in WDM. While he was gone, I went for a bike ride. A little brisk with just a t-shirt and shorts, but nice. Took a shower, putzed on the computer... I also started packing some stuff in the basement to get ready for painting. :(
When he got home, we ate a quick lunch then made a tour of local nurseries. We're looking for a tree to replace the one we just cut down. I think we've narrowed it down to a Schubert cherry or another plum tree. We'll probably get it from Earl May because they will come and plant it and properly stake it. Then it will have a one-year guarantee.
Came home and Matt mowed the lawn while I took outlet covers off in the basement and removed cob webs. Went to church and then to the video store to get our free movie for Sept. Ate supper then watched "What Happens in Vegas" with Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher. It was okay but not laugh out loud hilarious.
Oh yeah, the Hawks lost but so did the Cyclones. UNI won!! Yay! Newton lost against WDM Valley, of course. SE Polk won their homecoming and Monti also won big.
~Des
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I thought that movie was sort of cute. I generally don't care for him, but he is so damn adorable....yummy.
Post a Comment