Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday

Tuesday, we painted. That's about it. We painted the basement bedroom and bathroom. The bedroom is a green color with a purple color on the soffit (sp?). The bathroom is a beige-y color with the same purple on the soffit. (I'll post pics when they are all done). Tuesday, we threw a roast in the crock pot and had that with bread maker bread and fake mashed potatoes for supper. Yummy!

Wednesday, we painted. Again a full day of painting. We painted the family room area of the basement. The majority of it is the beige color with the soffits purple and one corner green. For supper, we had Panera. Yum!

Thursday, we painted. No, not really, just thought there was a pattern going on here! Thursday morning we took the tape off, touched up some areas, cleaned, and put furniture back. For lunch we went to Palmer's then did some shopping for valances, towels, rugs, etc. I had my hour-long massage at 3, and Matt did a little more shopping. The massage was wonderful!!! I had it done at a massage school by a student, so it was cheaper than the massage therapist at work. After that we went to Costco to pick up some things then went to the WDM Farmer's Market for old times sake.

Now we are at home chillin'. Had to take a shower 'cuz I was all greasy from the massage lotion. Not that I am complaining! The massage was great! Someone could come to my house everyday to give me a massage, and I wouldn't complain!

~Des

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an amazing job! Way to go! -rah

Kati said...

Can't wait to see some pictures.