A day-by-day account of our week off. How exciting. (notice the lack of exclamation point!)
Today we drove east to see Gage play football. We left home at about 10-ish and drove to Coralville to eat at Steak 'n Shake. They closed the one in CR for some unknown reason, so now we have to stop in Coralville to eat there. They better not close that one!! I would be so miffed!
Anyway, we continued on to CR to watch Gage play. We think Nina was completely floored by the fact we were there because we hadn't told her we were coming. Gage's team held their own against their opponents but lost 12-0. I think that was pretty good considering they only have 16 on their team (and some out with injuries), all of the kids have to play offense AND defense. I think Gage was on the field the entire time! The other team didn't score until the third quarter.
After the game, we went to Mike and Kelly's to visit. We saw Gage and Leah's new paint jobs in their bedrooms and Leah's new pierced ears!
Drove home and chatted with Mom and Dad on the phone. Then we did a little taping in the basement until we ran out of tape.
That brings us to now. I think we will just chill now. Sounds good to me!
~Des
(Other new posts of our fun-filled days are below. Don't miss the action packed excitement!!)
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi! We still have a S&S so you can come here any time you need a fix! :) I'll even treat and even offer a bed and shower! Can't beat that! Enjoy Your week off should be a good one for painting. What color? Oh yea, I ate at Panera Friday night and the hard crust of bread chipped a tooth! I was not thrilled! Does not hurt yet but I guess I better not wait too long to fix it. YUCK. If he says root canal I will say 'pull it out'! I don't do root canals! How is your back DESI?
hugs, rah
Well, my back did not enjoy the painting, and we are nowhere near done! Otherwise it feels about the same. Worse after a day of work, so I think I need to work on some strengthening stuff.
~Des
Post a Comment