On Monday, about all we did all day was a trip to Menards and Lowes (yes both), taping, filling holes in the walls, and painting the ceilings of the entire basement. Our entire bodies are sore! Maybe the rest of the painting will be better since we don't have to look up at the ceiling all day!
We ate supper at the Hilltop because I thought I deserved some yummy food for all of that hard work. Hopefully, I don't feel that way everyday during this painting!
We plan on lounging, watching TV, and reading the paper now.
Oh! Also, I just scheduled an appt for a massage on Thursday afternoon!!! YAY!! I've never had one before. We'll have to push to have all the painting done by then.
~Des
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Let me know how the massage goes...that sounds so awesome!
Mmmmm....massage....they TOTALLY rock!!!
Post a Comment