Friday was Matt's first day of vacation. I still had to work. The days before vacation kinda suck because you have to make sure all of your patients are scheduled with someone else, and you have to fill them in on what is going on. Oh well. Its worth it when you know you have a whole week off!!
On Friday, Matt had a few appts in the morning then he did all the laundry and went to the grocery store. Gee, I think I'll keep him around! I came home from work, we ate supper, and then went for a walk, etc.
Rewind to Thursday... We walked a few blocks from out house to watch the SE Polk Homecoming parade. It is a really good parade with all the sports teams, band, dancers, elementary schools, and local businesses. The theme this year is "Barn Stomp," so last night we watched our neighbors getting their pic taken for the dance. They were all wearing jeans, cowboy hats and boots, and tiny little denim skirts. Seems like fun to me instead of practically buying another prom dress to wear to homecoming like girls were starting to do in my last years of high school. At the parade, we sat across the street from Dr. Weir. I thought I saw him at Target in Altoona once, so he must live around here.
~Des
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Dr. Weir, huh? Did you say hi?
No, I didn't say hi. I never really talked with him when we were in school, so I wouldn't have known what to say. In other words, I guess I am anti-social! :)
Post a Comment