So, I've got a room for you to paint- my bedroom is almost ready for painting, so I'll schedule a wknd for you to come over and finish. Be sure to wear old clothes! Oh, the trim will need fresh paint, too.
I like the colors! That purple and green are pretty sweet together. I will get in line after Mel, I want my bedroom and Deacon's bedrooms switched so both rooms need primed and painted. You guys are so good at it you would do way better than I would.....
2 comments:
Very nice!!! Youz kidz wuz bizee!!
So, I've got a room for you to paint- my bedroom is almost ready for painting, so I'll schedule a wknd for you to come over and finish. Be sure to wear old clothes! Oh, the trim will need fresh paint, too.
Hee hee!!
I like the colors! That purple and green are pretty sweet together. I will get in line after Mel, I want my bedroom and Deacon's bedrooms switched so both rooms need primed and painted. You guys are so good at it you would do way better than I would.....
Post a Comment