Monday, October 8, 2007

2nd Interview

Talked to the hiring manager at the bank downtown today. I have a 2nd interview scheduled for next Monday. I am not nervous at all---yet! Sunday evening will be a different story. I will just let my experience speak for itself. The lady I talked to seemed really nice.

We got the rest of the tiles off the wall this evening. It went much smoother than I thought it would. Of course, we called a drywall guy, so we just let loose on the tiles without regard to the wall. Tom will be here in the morning to give us an estimate for drywall patching/repair. He is booked for the next week. Hopefully it'll work out with the counter people and Tom can get his repairing done before the counter gets here. I talked to the counter people, and they think our countertop could be in by the end of the week. Oh my goodness, I see a light at the end of this tunnel!

Not much else to say now. Thanks for reading!

-Matt

1 comment:

Mel said...

Yay, Matt!

Best of luck at your interview! I know you'll do good. You're a smart, dependable, hard-working guy....if only everyone else knew that!