Good Friday afternoon. Glad the weekend is here!
The interview went well, I think. I just met with the recruiter, not the hiring manager. It was a short meeting, and she just asked some basic interview questions. I think I did fairly well. I made sure to ask some questions of her too, to show my interest. She will now forward the results on to the hiring manager, and they will contact me if they are interested. We'll see how it goes.
My Friday at work was cut a little short today. I was eating lunch and a wire popped out of my bottom braces. Oops. That is the second time the bottom wire popped out, and I also had a bracket break off the bottom too. What the heck? I haven't had any problems with the top. I think they put the bottom ones on too soon, and my top teeth keep hitting them. I swear, I am not eating anything that I'm not supposed to. Oh well, at least I got to leave work early.
Not really sure what we're going to do this weekend. There is a big home expo/craft show/car show extravaganza type deal going on downtown. There is a craft show at Adventureland. The neighboors invited us to a couples Tastefully Simple party. Of course, there is always painting and housework to be done here too. I'm sure we'll find something to do.
Have a great weekend everyone!
-Matt
Friday, October 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment