
Matt's bathroom after. The pic was taken at night in a room with no windows, so I don't know how true the color is.
Before/in process pics (forgot to take pics before we started prepping!) Yet another bathroom stencil.
We painted yet another bathroom this weekend. Matt had always wanted to paint something orange, so what better room than the bathroom he uses. I'm not really an orange fan, so it will have to grow on me. Matt likes it, and that is all that matters.
We also got the estimate for the painting of our entry/stairway and kitchen/dining room/living room. I just about crapped my pants! We may be looking for more estimates.~Desi

1 comment:
Yay for orange! I love orange! Although in the picture it looks more like maybe a brick red, but looks very nice regardless. The stencil was very weird looking. Desi - I know Matt just a tiny bit from school and I of course do not know you at all, so I hope you don't mind me reading your blog. I also read Mel's blog all the time, even though I hardly know her other than knowing her face and name from high school, and so I tried to figure out why I read both of your blogs. And, I think it is definitely because of the very entertaining combination of humor and sarcasm that you both have that makes anything you write so fun to read. (Matt's posts are also very fun to read, of course!) Jane (Kucharik)
Post a Comment