To anyone who is reading the blog for the first time, welcome! Nothing much is going on now, but you can look back in the archives to find some other reading material from the past few months.
Tomorrow, I am hoping the weather holds out long enough for me to meet my mom and sister at Coral Ridge Mall to do some shopping and just spending time together without boys (I don't mean just Gary and Brendan, I mean ANY boys!). I'll pack a bag to take with me in the event of snow. Then, I'll go to Monticello and stay with Mom. I'll probably head back Friday then, before the weather gets crappy over the weekend. Yay! Four day weekend for Desi!!
Over the past two days, Matt has had two luncheons to welcome him to his new department at work. Wow, they must like him! Today, he had to do a check run all by himself, as his trainer was out with the flu. I bet he did just fine!
The past few days I have had a lot of patients coming in and telling me that they fell on the ice or their shoulder/neck/back hurts more because they were scraping/chipping at the ice on their driveways. Seriously people. You had a sore shoulder/neck/back to begin with. Try to find someone to help you remove the ice! I feel so bad when people tell me they have fallen on the ice, especially older people.
Anyway, as I said, not much going on right now.
Again, welcome to our new readers. Feel free to post comments at any time. Just remember to make them nice comments!
~Desi
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Have fun shopping! Be careful on the roads. -rah
Hahaha-must suck for patients to be scraping ice in December! We have people that are complaining because they slipped on the water from their pool! Haaha-just kidding-it's a little cold for that. I am loving being in Southern California-it was 90 yesterday! This weekend, we are due for the Pineapple Express from Hawaii that is supposed to bring some rain! That will make it feel more wintery!
Post a Comment