I hate to sound like a broken record, but it snowed again. Not sure what the final total was. I'd say between 2-3". Our sidewalk was done when we got home, and our neighbor got the end of the driveway while we were shoveling the rest of the driveway. The drive to work was quite cruddy. Pretty much just two tire tracks in the right lane. You just followed them and hoped that the road was there! The drive home was a lot better. If you didn't know that it had snowed, you wouldn't be able to tell from the interstate. It was completely clear. I didn't even have to clean off the car after work.
~Desi
Friday, December 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You lucked out! We got the snow this time. A good 6 inches. It quit around 3. Everyone was out then working on driveways. Luckily the snowblower started on the first pull. I could not have done it all by hand. Looks pretty on the trees but that is I can say good about snow. Happy New Year! Be safe on the roads. -rah
Post a Comment