It is freakin' cold!! About 8 degrees when I drove home today. Yesterday, was worse with the terrible wind. My drive home wasn't bad, though. Just really windy! Definitely a two-hands-on-the-wheel kind of day.
Let's see... what else is going on? Not a lot I guess. Matt went to the eye doctor today. He picked out some new glasses and should get those in a few weeks. My turn to go on the 9th. Don't know if I will get new glasses. I just don't wear them very often since I have contacts. Maybe just new lenses in the old frames.
Thought I would go on the Iowa Student Loan website to see if I could consolidate my private loans and get a better rate. Not so much. The rate would be 9%! I already pay 8.something!! Absolutely ridiculous!! On one of my private loans last month, only 10% of the payment went toward principal!! I'm never going to get these @*$&ing loans paid off!
We're watching American Idol right now. I think Paula is drunk. I think she was drunk at the Omaha auditions last night, too. One of the poor guys from Iowa forgot the lyrics, but they let him through anyway. Another guy from Iowa made it through, as well.
Matt is paying bills. This is our exciting night. TV and bills. Oh yeah, I walked on the treadmill after work. I should probably clean or something. I'd really just like to curl up under a blanket!
Wow. What a boring rambling post.
~Desi
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment