Okay, read the blog entry before this before you read this one. It will make more sense then.
... we might buy a new sofa, kitchen table... We have a whole list of things we could purchase! Boost the economy!
Ok, then. Anyone else ever had this problem with their blog? I can type in the text area if I don't click the mouse. If I try to click the mouse to move back to another part of the entry, the cursor won't appear, then I can't type anymore. These posts don't have titles because if I typed the title, I wouldn't be able to click in the text box to write the post. Quite annoying. Can anyone help?
~Desi
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
When did you find time to make a hamburger casserole? You had a busy weekend. Any snow Monday? Road reports for you folks were not good. Yes, spend money. Support the economy! I am! :) -rah
Post a Comment