We had a busy weekend. On Saturday, we both went to work in the morning. I had switched weekends with a co-worker, but she offered to help Saturday morning. That enabled me to make it to the next event of the day. I picked Matt up at work, and we went to Melissa and Jason's baby shower. Less than a month left for them. Then we headed home and got ready for Matt's holiday party. The SHAZAM party was at the Palace Theater at Adventureland, so it was really just on the other side of town. There was a dinner and a live band and caricatures (sp?). We didn't stay long because we were kinda tired.
On Sunday, I went to work again (bleh). Matt did the laundry, dusting, vacuuming, etc while I was gone. When I got home, we went to Village Inn for lunch (they have really good pancakes!). Came home and moved the office stuff to the "beach" blue room and finally set up Matt's new Christmas printer/copier/scanner. We also finally hung up some wall hangings for this room that we bought months ago. The office was getting crowded, so we moved the desks and computer into the new room. Now Matt has a desk set up to pay bills that is close to the computer when our online bill pay thing is supposed to start. I swear, if something happened to Matt, the bills would not get paid. I'd be living in a cardboard box on the corner and walking everywhere!
Not too much special going on this week. My student went back to school, so now I have to do all of my own paperwork again. Bummer. Next weekend, we need to finish painting the living room. Once that is done, the only thing left will be to replace the light above the kitchen table. That and when W gives us our tax refund
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Jerry made a comment to me (yesterday?) about your lights. Do you guys have a free weekend coming up that would work for us to come down? Saturday we have a wedding, so this weekend won't work, but if any other ones work for you, let me know.
Post a Comment