Happy Super Bowl Sunday!
We are watching the game (mostly for the commercials) and rooting for the Giants. Somebody has to stop these Patriots! With a score of only 7-3 at half-time, I can see it won't be an "easy win" for New England.
It's been a lazy day today. I did manage to take a shower and get the mail that we didn't get yesterday...but not much else. Our weekends have been so busy lately, that we deserve this lazy day.
Yesterday, Jerry & Mel and the boys came out to see us. Jerry taught Des & I the wonders of electricity, and helped swap out some light fixtures. It wasn't terribly difficult. Jerry did most of the work for the dining room light, and then supervised while we changed out the guest room, basement hallway, and kitchen sink light. Everything is so much brighter now. Thanks for the coaching Jerry, and thanks for coming to visit, Paskers!
Well, the Giants are preparing to kick off again, so I better wrap this up. There may be another commercial soon! :)
Have a great week!
-Matt
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
GIANTS?! Oh well....if it couldn't be the Vikings I guess! :) Sounds like a great day with the Pasker family and lessons in electricity! Don't forget a picture of the new dining room light fixture! Are you ready for more snow. We had 4-6" yesterday. 6-12" predicted for tomorrow night. YUCK! -rah
Post a Comment