Monday, February 18, 2008

Oliver (?)




This is our new piggy. We think we are going to call him Oliver. Does that sound like a good name? He is very little and soft, but he still doesn't say much. He doesn't really have red eyes. I even used the red eye reduction feature on the camera, but it still gave him little, beady, red eyes.

~Desi

4 comments:

Mel said...

Awwwww!!! He's very cute! I bet he's got sharp little claws! I think Oliver is a great name for him.

Kati said...

Oliver is the name of the girls totally adorable little dog. Good pet name.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mel - which side of the family do you think little Oliver resembles?

I'll have to take a look at baby pics of you and Desi!

Cute picture. Nice name - Oliver Kray - it works....

Enjoy the late night feedings!
:o)-rah

Mel said...

Well, I have a weird chewing habit, so I be he'll get that from me!!