For Shamrock Shakes! I love McDonalds when St. Patrick's Day is near. Those minty shakes really hit the spot!
Life has been pretty dull around here lately. We just go to work and come home. I did manage to drag myself down to the treadmill tonight. Next week at work we are starting a 12 week exercise program. By week 3, I will have to log an hour on the treadmill for six days a week. At the end, everyone who completes the program is put in a drawing to win some cash. That would be nice. Plus, we will get little prizes along the way. One can never have too much crap with the SHAZAM logo on it!!
American Idol is on. Tonight the ladies are singing. They are all doing a pretty good job. Simon is his usual cranky self. He cracks me up though.
Oliver is speaking to us finally. When we hold him, he has a cute little squeaky cluck. For those who aren't familiar with guinea pigs, a cluck is the equivalent of a cat's purr or a dog's wagging tail. That means he's happy. He even sang for a treat this morning. Desi has given him pieces of banana the past couple of mornings. Today he had a carrot. I think he was satisfied with that.
Tomorrow night we get the taxes figured. Wish us luck!!
-Matt
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I forgot ot mention that I had my first shake on Sunday! Yummy.
I'm lovin' American Idol this year. That "little David Archuleta" is a cutie, although I'm all for David Cook this year. Yummy. As for the girls, I was pretty disappointed with the rocker nurse tonight, but I totally loved Carly's version of Heart's Crazy! She rocks!
Yes, an Iowa shirt. We got it for $5 at Hy-Vee and he is not allowed to wear it outside the house. He wears it to go out and clear snow, paint, etc. He was all worried that people would notice that in the picture! :)
so, how'd the taxes go? do ya owe lots and lots? Just kidding. We probably will, though ;-)
Hey Mel...is there a problem with your blog? This one works fine but when I try yours I get an error - says the blog site is down for maintenance. Been that way the past 3 nights. Even if I refresh.
Glad Oliver is finally talking! He is a quick learner! Has good 'rents'! Panera on Tue. was wonderful! -rah
Post a Comment