For the past few months, it's been pretty quiet around here. Desi and I have felt a certain void in our lives. We have been thinking of how we can fill this void. We have so much love to give. After much discussion and deliberation, we have decided to make an addition to the Kray family. Today, we got a new guinea pig.
Ha Ha!! What did you think I was talking about?!? One of those little sleep depriving, crying, puking, poop factories? Nope!
We haven't named our new little dear yet. We got him at Petco. He is very tiny! He is tri-colored. He has dark brown, light brown, and white patches. Kind of like a bassett hound or a beagle. He is so darling!!
We have him in the living room in Gabby's old cage. He has been very quiet since we brought him home. We gave him some pellets and hay to eat, and some fresh water. He'll come around eventually. We keep talking to him to let him know we love him.
At some point this evening we hope to have a name for him. When he calms down some, we'll see if he can pose for some blog pics. I know you're all dying to see our new little bundle of joy! :)
Well, snow is coming tomorrow, so we're going to head to church tonight. Two weeks in a row!
Have a nice weekend!
-Matt
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
YOU LITTLE SHITS!!!
I read the title, and -I kid you not- my heart started to thump and my eyes got a little teary!
Shitheads.
You're the shithead! Do you really think if we were having a baby we would use the blog to tell my one and only sister?!? :)Cripes!
Mel - I agree! When I read the headline my heart started pounding and I was sooooo excited....then I read further! False Alarm! Just had to call Desi and Matt give them grief about that headline! And yes, I think they would tell us via the blog! Can't wait to see pictures of the new 'addition'! And learn his name! -rah
Post a Comment