Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I HATE IOWA STUDENT LOAN!!!!

Those *&%$ers raised my private student loan rate from 8.something to 13.13%!!!!! I am seriously &!$$ed off!! My subsidized and unsubsidized government loans are at like 2 or 3.something. Got some letter in the mail that said that the increase is due to unusual circumstances in the national economy or some bull$&!% like that. Gee, how do Iowa Student Loan's executives get huge six figure salaries?

That, and I think our *%$&ing vacuum cleaner is dying.

Little bit of a pissy mood tonight. Sorry 'bout that.

~Des

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are entitled! That raise in student loan rates sucks! sorry-rah

Kristi said...

Oh shoot-that stinks. I haven't gotten my letter yet, but I was figuring that may happen. When we graduated, they said I could lock in at 8. something, but I passed because it was lower than that at the time. Guess I should have done it. Oh well-it will go down eventually, but it still sucks. Be thankful that you don't have to pay 2x your monthly mortgage and $4/gallon gas like we are out here in CA. I hope I win the lottery soon, so I don't have to waste my money on so much interest!!!

Mel said...

well all have our days. yours was yesterday, mine was today. want Brendan? i'm about ready to flush him down the toilet.

Desi and Matt said...

Melly, please don't flush Brendan. We like him a lot. ;)