Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Centennial

When I logged into Blogger tonight, I saw that we had 99 previous posts. This would be our 100th. Yay for us.

Not much going on tonight. My teeth hurt. I had another ortho appt. this morning. They put another stronger wire on the bottom to close the spaces in front. He said the two front teeth on the top are about 60% closed. It didn't seem like that much, until he pulled out the pictures they took when we started. Cripes! My teeth were miles apart. Gross!! I've had plenty of Tylenol today.

We woke up to snow flurries and wind today, but everything cleared up by afternoon. We went for a nice walk this evening. The Venbury neighboorhood here in Altoona has many nice trails to walk on. Walking outside makes the hour go by so much faster.

We watched American Idol tonight. Brooke White (or Carly, if you'd rather) gave another good performance. She was only second best though tonight. In my humble opinion (which I am well aware, is meaningless) Kristy Lee Cook took it home tonight. Of course, it was Dolly Parton night, and country is her element. All in all, it was kind of a dud evening on AI. Even though I had that country phase, I've never really been a Dolly Parton fan.

Hope you all survived April Fools Day. Nobody got me today, but someone got my former boss pretty good. Her computer has a mouse with the infared light, instead of a roller ball. Somebody put a little post-it-note over the light, so the mouse was rendered useless. I guess that kept her going for about 15 or 20 minutes. Funny!

Well, I suppose I should take some more Tylenol and think about going to bed soon.

-Matt

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not a bad idea about the mouse! I may need to remember for next year. Our work days Monday and Tuesday were so bad we all wished they were a hoax. No such luck....your poor aching teeth! Have Desi kiss and make all better! :) -rah

Kati said...

I was surprised to see your girl in the bottom 3 Matt! Glad she didn't go home though. I think the right one went home.