Last year, Matt won tickets through the DM Register to a sneak preview showing of "Knocked Up." Last week, he won tickets again for a free movie. Last night, we saw a sneak preview of "Forgetting Sarah Marshall." That movie is so totally inappropriate and crude but freaking hilarious!! Not one to watch with the kiddies. It was quite funny. Can't really expect a clean movie from the people who also brought us "Knocked Up." We saw a couple of couples there who were in their 60's or 70's. We thought that they probably had no idea what kind of a movie this was! As we were walking out, I saw someone who looked very familiar. I told Matt and had him watch for said person. Come to find out, it was Iowa attorney general Tom Miller!! Not a likely place to see a person of such office.
I would recommend this movie for someone who needs a mindless laugh and isn't offended easily.
~Des
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hahaha! We saw that too! It was pretty funny! I am sure the "older crowd" didn't appreciate it, but give the A.G. a break-he probably needs a break from the days of prosecuting Iowa's crimes =)
I think that movie looks so funny. If it is even close to Knocked Up I can't wait to see it.
Post a Comment