Poor Brooke White. My sweetheart got the boot on American Idol last night. I can't say that I'm suprised, because she really didn't have enough confidence to be a convincing star. However, I am disgusted that she got the boot, yet Jason Castro gets to stay. That's what really hurts. I really cannot stand that moron.
I should probably mow the lawn tonight. The clouds are starting to roll in, and two days of rain are in the works. Maybe if I mow tonight, Saturday I can put down the weed & feed. Gotta keep the yard nice & green!
-Matt
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I can't believe that during Neil Diamond week nobody sang "Desiree." "..I became a man at the hands of a girl almost twice my age. She was there and gone, without one regret, but she continues on like the words of a song I could not forget. Desiree oh Desiree..."
I should have known this was coming! Just ask your Mom where she got the idea! I just saw in the paper about Brooke so I knew there would be an AI comment here tonight! Remember 'weed and feed' means the grass grows too and you mow more often! :) -rah
I'm not mowing until Sunday. I'm too lazy.
Poor Brooke :-(
I agree there is something not right that Jason C gets to stay!!!!
Post a Comment